This week's giveaway is just in time for getting back to school and back into the swing of reading.
If you are new to the Ladybug series, you will quickly fall is love with "Ladybug Girl" whose actual name is Lulu. She is an adventurous little girl who loves to dress up in her ladybug costume and use her imagination. She has a trusty sidekick (Bingo, a basset hound), and whenever circumstances feel a little larger than Lulu's bravery level, she taps into her "Ladybug Girl" bravery and can conquer the world.
Lulu has high expectations for the beach. Even though she has never been there before, she knows that it will be everything she has ever dreamed of. And then she sees the ocean and it is big and loud and rough. That's okay - Lulu wanted to build sand castles and fly her kite with Bingo anyway. But while they are building their sand castle, the sneaky ocean comes in and tries to steal Lulu's favorite pail. This is a job for Ladybug Girl!
Lulu conquers her fear of the ocean when she remembers that Ladybug Girl can do anything, in this gorgeously illustrated children's book.
LADYBUG GIRL AND THE BUG SQUAD:
Lulu is so excited for the Bug Squad to come over for a playdate, and she has all kinds of things planned for them to do - right down to eating cupcakes. The cupcakes are special because each one has a candle that Lulu thinks everyone should blow out at exactly the same time.
But when things don't go just the way Lulu planned, feelings are hurt and apologies are necessary. Sounds like a job for Ladybug Girl, who knows how to be brave and say she's sorry, even when it isn't easy. This is the perfect read for kiddos who may need a little help in letting go of expectations and learning how to apologize.
· Ladybug Girl at the Beach
1. Follow our blog (publicly) and leave another comment (or let us know if you already are).
2. Subscribe to the Mama Memo and leave another comment (or let us know if you already are).
3. Blog about the giveaway, and link back here. Post your blog entry before you comment.
4. Add the Mama Manifesto button to your sidebar.
5. Follow us on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway: "Giveaway- Win a copy of "LadyBug girl at the beach and Ladybug girl and the bug squad" from @MamaManifesto. Enter at mamamanifesto.com"
6. Become a fan of Mama Manifesto on Facebook by clicking the button on the left.
This giveaway will be closed Saturday 9/10 at 11 p.m. and the winner will be announced next Sunday!