This week we have another great giveaway from Creativity for Kids. With the holidays quickly approaching, we are receiving toy catalogues and mailers from every large store that carries toys advertising this year's top toys. My kids love it. They are enthralled by all the gadgets and gizmos. Me - not so much. What I see is a lot of stuff that will be played with on Christmas Day, and then it will sit and clutter space in their rooms, in the garage and random spots in the house.
How to earn additional entries:
1. Follow our blog (publicly) and leave another comment (or let us know if you already are).
2. Subscribe to the Mama Memo and leave another comment (or let us know if you already are).
3. Blog about the giveaway, and link back here. Post your blog entry before you comment.
4. Add the Mama Manifesto button to your sidebar.
5. Follow us on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway: "Giveaway- Win an Enchanted Storybook Box Kit from @MamaManifesto. Enter at mamamanifesto.com"
6. Become a fan of Mama Manifesto on Facebook by clicking the button on the left.
[This giveaway will be closed Saturday at 11 p.m. and the winner will be announced next Sunday!]
And now for the winner of last week's giveaway:
Congratulations! Shoot us an email by 11/14 to mamagiveaways(at)gmail(dot)com with your prize in the subject line, and we'll hook you up! Keep checking back for more great giveaways!