Keepin' it real...
Wendy Hagen is a speaker, writer, blogger, former childhood actress, wife, Dirty Minivan Competition founder, and Totally Desperate Mom to three young children who have given her more than enough quality material to write a book.
This book is a refreshing and hilarious peek into the reality that is motherhood. With chapters like Surviving Pregnancy: Puking, Peeing, and Pounds and Infants and Toddlers: Danger, Poop, and Un-Vacations, it should pretty much be required reading for moms. Wendy is generously offering a signed copy of her book to one lucky mama, who is sure to relate!
To be entered to win, answer the following question:
What has most surprised you about motherhood?
How to earn additional entries (leave a seperate comment for each):
1. Follow our blog publicly (or let us know if you already are).
2. Follow Wendy's blog, Tales from the Motherhood (today she shares an excerpt from the book!).
3. Subscribe to the Mama Memo (or let us know if you already are).
4. Blog about the giveaway, and link back here. Post your blog entry before you comment.
5. Add the Mama Manifesto button to your sidebar.
6. Follow us on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway: "Giveaway- Win a copy of Totally Desperate Mom by @WendyHagen from @MamaManifesto. Enter at mamamanifesto.com"
7. Become a fan of Mama Manifesto on Facebook by clicking the button on the left.
8. Become a fan of Totally Desperate Mom on Facebook.
[This giveaway will be closed Saturday at 11 p.m. and the winner will be announced next Sunday!]
And now for the winner of last week's giveaway:
Congratulations! Shoot us an email by 8/22 to mamagiveaways(at)gmail(dot)com with your prize in the subject line, and we'll hook you up! Keep checking back for more great giveaways!