This week's giveaway is one that should have all of you book worms on the edges of your seats. As a true nerdy book worm myself, I was smitten with these books from the first reading.
character and courage...it's based on the book of Daniel (from the Bible), but from the lion's
After a long season of drought, the plains are green and full of life
again. Belt, an orphaned lion cub, is enjoying his adoptive porcupine
family but beginning to wonder what it means to be a real lion.
Tricked by the bully Mohawks, Belt falls into a hole and is captured by
two-feeters who cart him away to the city. After he is saved from a fire
by a two-feeter with a golden mane, he finds himself in a stone palace
ruled by the wise lion, Nebu.
Years later, the appearance of a familiar golden-maned stranger tests
Belt’s courage and all that he has learned from Nebu. The Royal Feast is a
compelling story packed with adventure, intrigue and a touch of humor that
is sure to bring a knowing smile.
1. Follow our blog (publicly) and leave another comment (or let us know if you already are).
2. Subscribe to the Mama Memo and leave another comment (or let us know if you already are).
3. Blog about the giveaway, and link back here. Post your blog entry before you comment.
4. Add the Mama Manifesto button to your sidebar.
5. Follow us on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway: "Giveaway- Win a a set of Davy Liu books from @MamaManifesto. Enter at mamamanifesto.com"
6. Become a fan of Mama Manifesto on Facebook by clicking the button on the left.
[This giveaway will be closed Saturday at 11 p.m. and the winner will be announced next Sunday!]
And now for the winner of last week's giveaway:
Congratulations! Shoot us an email by 8/1 to mamagiveaways(at)gmail(dot)com with your prize in the subject line, and we'll hook you up! Keep checking back for more great giveaways!
and animations on the computer. If interested in this item, you can place an order via email: email@example.com
Davy obviously has an incredible story. He is available to speak and loves to share his story with audiences of all ages. If you or anyone you know is interested in setting this up, please contact his media relations agent via email or phone.